The Dreamers Edge

The Dreamers Edge is about your dreams, your desire and your ability to achieve the results you want. Conway Stone – holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology and Religion. His graduate work is in Philosophy and Religion. He is an author, speaker, entrepreneur, and founder of a non-profit organization, Dream High.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Poem

Here is a poem that makes me think. I don’t agree with everything it says (I think you can be rich and wise) but it does make me think.

I asked God for strength, that I might achieve
–I was made weak, that I might learn humility to obey.

I asked for health, that I might do greater things
– I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.

I asked for riches, that I might be happy
–I was given poverty, that I might be wise.

I asked for power that I might have the praise of men
-I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God.

I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life
–I was given life, that I might enjoy all things.

I got nothing that I asked for
–But everything I had hoped for.

Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.

I am, among all people, most richly blessed!

Anonymous

Quote of the Day
If there is no dull and determined effort, there will be no brilliant achievement. - Hsun-tzu