The Dreamers Edge

The Dreamers Edge is about your dreams, your desire and your ability to achieve the results you want. Conway Stone – holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology and Religion. His graduate work is in Philosophy and Religion. He is an author, speaker, entrepreneur, and founder of a non-profit organization, Dream High.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Skydive

At 14,000 feet the door opened… My instructor yelled “GO!” and we fell out of a perfectly good airplane. My instructions were simple… arch my back, keep my feet together and enjoy the ride. We were in free fall for only a few seconds, the shoot was pulled and we began to float down. A pull to the cord to the right and we would spin slowly to the right. It was a perfect day, the sun shinning in a deep blue sky, we could see for 50 miles. It was a perfect day to complete a life long dream.

So why do I pursue silly dreams like skydiving. One is to help keep me young. Two it helps to expand my mind, three it introduces me to new people and new experiences. Four it reminds me that life is for living not just doing and getting.
What is it you have always wanted to do?

Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go. --William Feather