The Dreamers Edge

The Dreamers Edge is about your dreams, your desire and your ability to achieve the results you want. Conway Stone – holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology and Religion. His graduate work is in Philosophy and Religion. He is an author, speaker, entrepreneur, and founder of a non-profit organization, Dream High.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

See it was possible

Her grandfather was a slave. Owned by another person. This week she moved into a quarter of a million dollar 5 bedroom, 2 ½ bath with a 2 car garage brick home. She stood with tears in her eyes as she thanked me for helping her dream and accomplish this dream. “It was a dream I never thought was possible! You helped me see it was possible.”

Can you imagine moving from slavery to a quarter of a million dollar home in 2 generations? Dreams do come true.


  1. Get a dream book.
  2. Get a picture of your dream.
  3. Write down a plan of action to accomplish that dream
  4. Write down 3 affirmations for your dreams… I am… I see… I feel…

You will be amazed at what can happen.

Quote of the Day
"Life hasn't always smiled on me, but I have always smiled on life."
- Raoul Dufy