The Dreamers Edge

The Dreamers Edge is about your dreams, your desire and your ability to achieve the results you want. Conway Stone – holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology and Religion. His graduate work is in Philosophy and Religion. He is an author, speaker, entrepreneur, and founder of a non-profit organization, Dream High.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I am only one

Here is a great poem by Edward Everett Hale that inspires me...

I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do
The something that I can do.

I applaud people who do things. I believe there are too many people sitting on the sideline complaining and putting down the work of others. These people often put down anything that anyone else does. In fact I believe there is a bias against action.

So if you are one of those people who is doing something. Keep working... Do all you can NOW! My hat is off to you. If you hear people putting you down and laughing at your mistakes, just know that you are not alone and you're doing something right if people are talking about you. Here is a phrase for you to use when someone is laughing at you...

"A mistake at least proves someone stop talking long enough to do something."
Conway

Quote of the Day
Opportunities are seldom labeled. We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi