The Dreamers Edge

The Dreamers Edge is about your dreams, your desire and your ability to achieve the results you want. Conway Stone ā€“ holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology and Religion. His graduate work is in Philosophy and Religion. He is an author, speaker, entrepreneur, and founder of a non-profit organization, Dream High.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What would you do?

I confess twice a year I buy a lottery ticket. I do not buy the tickets with any hope of winning. I buy the tickets to exercise my dreaming power. What would I do if I had $42,000,000? After you traveled. After you bought the car, house and steak dinners and took care of your family, what then would you do?

This is a great question. What would you do if you knew you could not fail? This is a question I ask myself all the time. I would drive a Mitsubishi 3000 GT. I would live in a nice brick house. I would live debt free. I would become a millionaire. I would travel when and where I please. I would work in a profession that helps people and makes a difference. What would you do? I even have a dream book that spells out all of these dreams and 30 more.

After 10 years of dreaming like this I have accomplished many of my dreams. I do drive a Mitsubishi 300 GT. I do live debt free except for a mortgage on my house. I do go to Europe every other year and Iā€™m going on a cruise in July. What type of dreams would you like to follow?

Quote of the Day
The art of life lies in the constant readjustment to our surroundings - Kakuzo Okakiwa